 Town / 4501
  Re: MOC: crawler crane

(...) Instead of T.J's largest crane competition, we could have a smallest crane competition. I might have to follow up my bulldozer with a crane compatible in size. Rules should of course be kept as simple as possible, The only function's you'd (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.technic)

  Re: MOC: crawler crane

(...) had 4 of the others, I decided to use those. I may, however, use this for the luffing boom cable, now that you've pointed it out 8?) Now all I need is a shed full of the 16L links.... ROSCO (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.technic)