 Town / 4465
Re: New MOCs at Woodchuck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 17:51:20 GMT

,

LMKWYT!!

Rodney Gentry
Woodchuck County Fire and Rescue
http://members.aol.com/whstlpig05/Woodchuckmain.html
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Whistlepig

Congrats on your new building space.
I was just looking through all your brickshelf folders..very impressive!

I haven't built much lately but I am working on a Seagrave Tower truck. I
just need to make stickers & it will be done.

Have you had any luck, or attempted at all to make a telescoping lift in
minifig scale?
I have tried but it has been unsatisfactory. I started out 3 wide (using
thinwalls to keep it hollow) then figured on 2 wide (using thinwalls as well).
It came out beat though.

Any thoughts?
This is what I am shooting for:
http://www.nyfd.com/bronx_ladders/ladder_51.html

There is a good pic of the rig mid-page.

Thanks
Jonathan