 Town / 4456
    Re: Anyone Else Missing Town? —Josh Baakko
   (...) Bigger is better! Hey, I'm finnaly almost done with my Amoco! I'm adding interior lighting right now;-), maybe you should too... Anyways, this kinda strayed, I'm still wishing Lego would bring back fire trucks, I need those parts... Josh (who (...) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Anyone Else Missing Town? —Josh Baakko
   (...) Follow up time! I got my lights in today, when I finish the roof (within the week I'm betting), I'll post pics. I also received the parts for the crane, I can now say, its done... Pics on that soon too... The backhoe is waiting to be done now, (...) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.town)