 Town / 4435
    Re: MOC: Union Station - Kansas City, MO —Mark Chan
   (...) Thank you. Those are very high words of praise, and I am flattered by your "de-lurking" to let me know your thoughts. Around 4 years back, I was just starting out with my own MOC's, and was inspired (probably even intimidated?) by all the (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ks, lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan)

        Re: MOC: Union Station - Kansas City, MO —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) What an apt use of the term! LUGNET (or a club that gets together) at its best is just this, a virtuous cycle of continuous improvement. (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ks, lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan)