 Town / 4409
    Re: MOC: Union Station - Kansas City, MO —Steve Barile
   Mark, Is your e-mail address markhchan@home.com? I tried to send you mail and it bounced... SteveB (22 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ks, lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan)

        Re: MOC: Union Station - Kansas City, MO —Mark Chan
   (...) I tried to change this on "Edit Profile" but nothing seems to happen. Can anyone help? Anyway, it's markhchan@comcast.net, or try markchan@sprintmail.com My ISP (@home) got bought out by Comcast and switched domains this month. Thanks! Mark (22 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ks, lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan, lugnet.admin.general)