 Town / 4396
  Re: MOC: Union Station - Kansas City, MO

Hi Mark, absolutly stunning! Probably the greatest MOC of 2002? I really love this station, even if it is located in the US, my Riviera Express is looking for a stop at this fantastic station ;-) The SNOT roof is suberb build, thanks for the details (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ks, lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan)

  Re: MOC: Union Station - Kansas City, MO

(...) There is still a lot of 2002 left, and "greatest", like beauty, is always in the eye of the beholder - but I sincerely appreciate the compliment! I really liked your Desert Express as well as the Riviera, so I had imagined them stopping at (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ks, lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan)