 Town / 4379
  Re: Cathedral of Ice - In the ABS! (Posted for Brad Hamilton)

Niiice! I really like the design, and all of the arches. Just a question here? Was bricklink used to acquire all of those white bricks and clear panels?! How long did it take to build it? Just my two brickz <<_Matt Hein_>> Lugnet member No. 1112 (22 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Cathedral of Ice - In the ABS! (Posted for Brad Hamilton)

Hi, Most of the clear curved panels came from 6 copies of Breezeway Cafe. The straight clear panels came from LEGO parts packs. The rest of the bricks came from various sets as well as BrickLink. For example, almost all the 1x1x1 round white bricks (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.town)