 Town / 4377
Re: My Town Contest Entry: Municipal Garage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 14:37:30 GMT

In lugnet.town, Kevin Zwicker writes:
Here is my entry for the Town building contest:

Medium Buildings
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=13616 Municipal Garage Kevin
Zwicker
Small municipal garage for utility vehicles. Features include: an urban
planner's office, workshop and exterior fuel tank.

-KZ

I like it.  The building has a feel of having been there for quite some time.
Lots of little details to catch the eye.  Drain pipes, propane tank, etc.
Personally I'm not a fan of open backed buildings but to each their own.  I
like the upper office, too.  The coffee maker and drafting board are neat.

-Jason

Jason Spears
MichLUG - http://www.michlug.org/
Lego Page - http://www.ozbricks.com/brickcentral/