 Town / 4294
Re: preview of my NILTC modules
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 13:12:36 GMT

In lugnet.town, Joel Kuester writes:

Hey all,

I am nearly completed with my modules, and someone (Tim or Ondrew) asked to
see what's on the newest middle module, so here are some shots of the
buildings:

The middle module features a bank, an apartment complex, and my personal
favorite; the Notting Rhymeswith Building (named so because it uses 3 shades
of orange, and nothing rhymes with orange.  Dorky name I know, but I can't
resist)

Looks great.  I especially like the tan building with brown windows and trim.
Or at least it looks brown, it might be black.  The far right building in this
picture: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=127852 Also, That's
some intricate detailing in the top of the Rhyeswith building.

When are you guys planning to do a show?

alrighty!  See you guys this weekend...

ciao!
Joel Kuester

-Jason