 Town / 429
  Re: Bulk Ordering - Results Revealed

I must say that looks awesome! I hope you can get somemore shot of that up soon! I love the tile work you have there. And are those blue maccaroni pieces I see? to cool. Jodi (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Bulk Ordering - Results Revealed

Yup...I used a number of blue macroni's... Sanjay PS: Don't know if anyone noticed that minifig with the two suitcases in the photo heading for the City Central Monorail station. If you've seen this minifig please contact Millennium City Police! (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.town)