 Town / 4236
    I'm horrified yet intrigued —Tim Tosino
   (URL) almost threw up in bewilderment. Someone was predicting a Airport line in 2002 but our dreams have come true but not in Jack Stone!!!! Perhaps Jack Stone rescues a hijacked plane, yet I don't see any terrorists? Isn't JS supposed to be a hero? (...) (22 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: I'm horrified yet intrigued —Michael Dallaston
     (...) yergh! You can't even see out the windows!?!?! Call me mad (haha, thankyou) but isn't that last one an AWACS? That's current military technology, (and thus supposedly against Lego principles)! Michael Dallaston (I am totally not into town, yet (...) (22 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.town)

         Re: I'm horrified yet intrigued —Tim Tosino
      (...) Call me crazy but I think I actaully might buy that one, some of the parts look decent for regular construction especially the landing gear. I just hope the stuff isn't printed on, but my best bet that it is, otherwise the kids would have to (...) (22 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: I'm horrified yet intrigued —Tony Hafner
   (...) Am I the only one to think that airplane nose looks suspiciously like a train nose? If it had glass, it might be the start of a sleek bullet train. As it is... I fear that a Jack Stone train is in the works. I can just picture a 9v train set (...) (22 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

        Re: I'm horrified yet intrigued —Tim Tosino
   (...) Maybe JS isn't just a hero anymore, he's a regular Joe infesting our town :( (22 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)