 Town / 4235
Re: Larger street scene for Greenburg Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 03:05:24 GMT

Excellent work, Tom.  Looks really sharp!  All it needs is a *Spamcake* Diner!
:-)

-John

Tom Duggan wrote:

Hi all,

I took a few pictures of my larger street scene I just finished for the
Greenburg Show in April.
I've added a total of 9 32x32 baseplates, nearly doubling the original size.
The entire scene now measures 7x4 baseplates, and includes 3 new buildings,
a new Dunkin Donuts and a KFC. I also incorporated my water tower into the
scene.
Here it is at http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=11898

Thanks for looking
  Tom D