 Town / 4217
Re: a town under construction (and soon deconstruction)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 03:30:00 GMT

Kevin Wilson wrote:
Yeah, sometimes we just end up with Too Much on our plates (I can name that
tune in one bar :-)  ). But If you've got some scenes or some buildings
which are complete, Chris, why not enter them individually?

Thanks Kevin,
Problem is, I don't think I have any complete models to enter. Hopefully
next year.
Until then
-chris