 Town / 4188
  My three entries into the 2002 Town Building Contest

Here's my entries for the Town Building Contest: G Fire Apparatus (URL) HazMat Bob Parker Here's a hazardous material/salvage type fire engine to help deal with hazardous spills or chemical fires. and G Fire Apparatus (URL) Aerial Ladder Bob Parker (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: My three entries into the 2002 Town Building Contest

Bob Parker wrote in message ... (...) Thanks Bob, they've been added to the page. A quick thanks to almost everyone who has entered so far, for putting your entries in the format I requested. It makes it MUCH easier for me to add them to the contest (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.town)