 Town / 4186
  Re: a town under construction (and soon deconstruction)

(...) Chris, I really appreciate having you in the community and I wish you and yours well. I think its a good thing now and then to step back and appraise ones situation & then make the needed adjustments. It has been a great learning experience (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: a town under construction (and soon deconstruction)

(...) Thanks Jonathan, It's been a pleasure sharing ideas with you as well (as well as everyone else). I do look forward to building again. Until then, MLcad on work breaks! (...) Thanks, it's one as my favorites as well. Maybe someday it will be (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.town)