 Town / 4148
  Some MOC fire trucks (ladder, pumper & HazMat)

Hi: Here's some fire engines I made last year: (URL) sure enjoyed making them, so I hope someone enjoys seeing them! - Bob (22 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Some MOC fire trucks (ladder, pumper & HazMat)

Bob, Great job on the fire trucks! I switched from four-wide to six-wide a couple of years ago because i realized I could get more mealistic results, but I still enjoy seeing excellent four-wide ones. I like the HAZ-MAT one the best I think. Keep up (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.town)