 Town / 4141
    Re: New MOC: Fully detailed hospital —Tim Tosino
    (...) It worked when I got home so no problem. Guess brickshelf or the BCIT server was being fussy. I remember when I built hospitals when I was a kid, while they weren't as detailed as these, I remember having the OR, a HUGE reception area, and 10 (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: New MOC: Fully detailed hospital —Roy Gal
   The room on the third floor with the weird machines is supposed to be a neonatil ICU, with the hinged boxes being incubators. I need some sort of better design for them.. Thanks all for your comments! Roy (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.town)