 Town / 4125
Re: Moc: Academy of Music
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 17:57:30 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, David Kohrman writes:
I've added a new building to my town layout.

Whoa, that rocks. Any other Sullivan buildings out there in LEGOspace?
(Sullivan was mentor to my hero, Frank...)

Maybe we can get the inimitable J Lopes to take on doing the Flatiron
building since he's close enough to get pics of the real thing if needs them?

If I had a beef with the model it would be that the back is blank. But it's
a small beef.

This goes well with the hotel. Well done!