 Town / 4117
Re: deluxe football bus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 15:59:54 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jude Beaudin writes:
<snip>

Voila, here is the brickshelf folder:

Enjoy...

Ben

Ben,

I like your access to the passengers. But how do you access the driver?

Jude

looks like he he's stuck... :) <very evil laugh....mwa ha ha!!>

seriously though, I made the bus in honor of train3 / bus1 (where bus stops
were abundant, and (soccer) bus mocs abounded...most of which didn't have
any access for the passengers... :(

Ben

pretend that the bus driver can apparate... :)