 Town / 4110
Re: My Own Truck---Town based products
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 14:11:51 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jonathan Lopes writes:
BTW: Shouldn't messages like this go to lugnet.dear-lego, rather than
lugnet.l.d?

yep....that would probably be more effective....

I was under the impression that My Own Train was brought to us by Lego Direct.

I could be wrong...

well....that is correct....that the line was brought out by Lego Direct....

HOWEVER.....

<geek cap on>

the role of dear.lego is to convey messages to the company.  Lego Direct is
a facet of the company.  <I think>, that the newsgroup lego.direct is for
problems and/or issues for that division of lego....(and its shop @ home
service).

<geek cap off>

I hope that helped you out....