 Town / 4102
Re: Great fire truck(real)/challenge for fellow fire buffs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 22:07:14 GMT

In lugnet.town, Chris Leach writes:
Guys I was checking out firehouse.com as i often do and ran across
this.http://www.seagrave.com./   .Any one want try and do a moc of this?:-)

These specific trucks are all over the city (I live in NYC). Not with this
particular mural, but these 100 foot ladder trucks are standard in NYC. I
see them all the time. They are huge & magnificent. We also have numerous
tower trucks that are even more impressive (to me). They have a telecoping
boom. (not sure the height).

The pending delivery of this truck & the other 3 pumpers was big & welcome
news in NYC. It was a top story on the FOX nightly news on Monday Night.

Thanks.

Jonathan