 Town / 4012
    Re: Two new buildings —Christopher Tracey
   Looks good Jonathan! I really like the brown and tan one. Is that the new sand blue used in the awning? -chris (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Two new buildings —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) Hi Chris, Thanks for looking & posting. The blue in the awning is the Life on Mars blue. (I don't know if that is sand blue or not) It differs from the dinosaur blue. Thanks again, Jonathan (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.town)