 Town / 3983
Re: Kart Industries Distribution Center
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 18:23:42 GMT

In lugnet.town, Erik Olson writes:
hi Jason,

I checked out your warehouse.  It would be nice to see some inventory in
there. Are the big rooms meant to be filled with stacked up cartons?

Well there is some inventory right now, but more to come:

Is there a KI factory too?

Yes, here are some pictures:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=58554 Thru

And http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=57996 thru

-Erik

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Jason Spears writes:
With the ever increasing popularity of the Go-Karts (By Kart Industries)(1),
KI has expanded with a new Distribtion Center.  Construction (2) is just
finishing up, and distribution of the Go-Karts has already begun.

So please go check it out and LMKWYT:

-Jason

(1) http://www.geocities.com/spearjr/lego/factory/outside.html
(2) Yes, I know, there aren't any stairs to get up to the catwalk.  The figs
up there must be checking it for sturdyness.

Jason Spears
Michlug - http://www.michlug.org/
Lego Page - http://www.geocities.com/spearjr/brickcentral.html
Brickbay Store - http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=jrspears