 Town / 393
    Does someone want to split a 6544 Shuttle Transcon 2 set? —Paul Davidson
   I saw this old (1995) set in a store today. I could use the pieces that comprise the space shuttle, but if someone is interested they could buy the other half of the set (the blue jumbo jet) off me. It looks like it has some of those little windows (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Does someone want to split a 6544 Shuttle Transcon 2 set? —Michael Perri
   (...) I would definatley be interested. I was thinking of actually asking someone if they wanted the shuttle if I were to purchase the set. Keep me informed if you do want to buy the set and split it. You can even have the instructions and the box. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)