 Town / 3915
Re: Octan World Headquarters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 22:41:43 GMT

In lugnet.build.arch, Bob Parker writes:
In lugnet.build.arch, Adrian Drake writes:
Hey, don't be badmouthing the yellow :)

I like yellow just fine - after all, I have a 3033 Blue Tub full of yellow
pieces.  And I sure understand the lack of "real world" colored bricks in
bulk tubs like the 3033.

...since almost everything in the Legoverse is made from petroleum
based products, there is a near-limitless demand for their services :)

Of course!  And now that the Shell™ Exxon™ and Esso™ oil companies seem to
have virtually dropped out of the Lego market (except for Shell™ exclusives
of course), Octan is poised to remain the dominant player in the Legoverse!

- Bob

HEY, watch you comments, Amoco™ has 60% of my city's business (there is a
Shell™, & Octan too...)
Josh

(look for traveling Amoco tank trains & gas stations if I finnaly get to
show up at a train show...)