 Town / 39
    Re: Town 2000? —Kevin Wilson
   (...) You're right Frank - I guess it's that I don't have any of the old Pigtails hair. Wish I did! And yes, I use the long female hair for guys too (makes great renaissance italian gentlemen for SCA setups) nd I suppse you could use the ponytail (...) (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Town 2000? —Shiri Dori
   (...) Well, I don't know too many girls who have ponytails-from-the-t...-the-head, mostly only hanging-low-above-the-neck. Shiri (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.town)