 Town / 3869
    Re: Bricksburg Hotel —Pedro Silva
   (...) Hi Jason, I just wanna say I love your hotel. It looks very nice, I'd love to see it in its surroundings for a sense of scale (is it really that scary for the folks from your city? :-) Does the Hotel have an interior? I mean, rooms and such? (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

        Re: Bricksburg Hotel —Pedro Silva
     Sorry, forgot to sign! Pedro (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

        Re: Bricksburg Hotel —Jason Spears
     (...) :) No I guess it isn't quite that large, but I was trying to make a story for it, and that is what came to mind. I will try to borrow the camera again, and get some pictures with my other buildings. (...) Um, no. It uses enough bricks already. (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

        Re: Bricksburg Hotel —Jason Spears
   (...) Well Pedro asked for pictures of it with it's suroundings for a sense of scale. So I have complied. Here is it in a layout with the rest of my buildings: (URL) since those buildings could be hard to jugde scale, I have put the Black Seas (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.town)