 Town / 3783
    Re: One of my five Fire Departments is finally online. —Chris Anthony
   Third time is the charm. Sorry about this. (URL) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: One of my five Fire Departments is finally online. —Jeff Christner
     (...) LEGO ladder truck creations. I like the prototypical ground ladder storage and the working outriggers. The engine is nice too. The white over red with a white stripe and blue warning lights make these rigs stand out. I look foward to seeing (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: One of my five Fire Departments is finally online. —Will Hess
     Very nice. What are the chances of getting any detail shots or additional angles of these? Will Bricksburg Fire Department: www.bricksburg.org GoB Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: One of my five Fire Departments is finally online. —Josh Baakko
   (...) for storyline purposes? Josh (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.town)