 Town / 3775
    New MOC Rescue Truck —Jacob Arnold
   I just posted digital photos of my new rescue truck. It's a stylized version of what I used to see in small New York towns. I converted the lights to red and blue to match my current New Mexico locale. (URL) are welcome! Jacob (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: New MOC Rescue Truck —Josh Baakko
     (...) Thats a nice truck, I have one sugestion though, maybe the back wheels should be moved forward a bit? Josh (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: New MOC Rescue Truck —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) I'm digging it, I agree with Josh's comments abt the back wheels. I like all the lights & the way the yellow lights protrude a bit further than the red lights. Maybe add some lights to the rear? The yellow stripe is nice also. I noticed you (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: New MOC Rescue Truck —Jacob Arnold
   Thanks! Yeah, I changed the rear wheels on the ambulance, and they look a lot better. It'll be harder to adjust the rear wheels on the rescue truck due to the way I constructed the chassis. Maybe if I add a rear running board to match the front (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: New MOC Rescue Truck —Josh Baakko
   (...) Thats what I do with all of my fire engines. josh (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.town)