 Town / 3760
    Re: New building MOC —Brad Hamilton
   Those arched windows are pretty nice! I had to check them out for a while until I figured out how you did them. Out of curiosity, where did you get the brown arches? These buildings really capture the feel of some of the older buildings in NYC. Nice (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

        Re: New building MOC —Jason Spears
     (...) I don't know for sure where Jonathan got his brown arches, but I know that set 1371 Spinosaurus Attack Studio, comes with 5 of the 1x5x4 arch. According to Peeron, it also comes in 6079 (13!), 6046, 6076, 6082, and 6024. -Jason (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

        Re: New building MOC —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) Thanks, & thanks for looking! Yeah, I was ver happy with the way the windows came out. I got the arches from some other AFOL's. They are availible in one of the jungle studios sets. thanks again! Jonathan (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)