 Town / 3743
Re: How to build a special roof?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 3 Nov 2001 12:57:05 GMT

In lugnet.build, Larry Pieniazek writes:
This is a pic of an instance of Dan Siskind's 002 Crossroads
Tavern kit if I am not mistaken.

...and be picture has been shot at our 4 day "Legoworld 2001" event in The
Netherlands. To my opinion all Brickmania(tm) castle-themed custom kits are
fantastic, on the layout it was accompanied by the "Blacksmith Shop" and
"Country Mill", both bought from Dan also. Bud indeed, from those three
buildings the "Crossroads Tavern" attracted the most attention from the
general public. I alternately had to display the exterior (with hinges
closed) and the interior as showed on the picture. Gread models, Dan.

The "Crossroads Tavern" and "Country Mill" are still available as custom
kits at Dan Siskind's "Brickmania(tm)" site, alongside with some other fine
kits:
http://www.brickmania.com/kits.html

Greetings, M. Moolhuysen.