 Town / 3712
  Re: 3 New buildings for GATS in January

(...) I like the window trim on the blue & white building as well as the blue & tan building. The unit on the roof is cool too. (it is something I need to add to my buildings). Jonathan (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: 3 New buildings for GATS in January

(...) Thanks for the compliments. I have been trying to make each building semi-unique with it's window and door arrangments. I had a couple of other ideas for the blue&tan but nothing struck me as all that interesting until I found the inverse tan (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.town)