 Town / 3676
Re: New MOC at Sixby Fire Tech
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Sat, 13 Oct 2001 13:20:09 GMT

hey, Jeff

I just wanted to say that is a cool jeep. It makes a good brush unit.
It's good to see that you are still around, too.

Ryan Dennett
Legofield Fire Co
members.tripod.com/legofieldfireco

In lugnet.town, Jeff Christner writes:
Hello all,

I usually only post my new fire apparatus creations to .town, but due
to the type of MOC and the fact I built a non-firefighting version I
thought it might serve some passing interest in .build.military.

http://members.aol.com/regult/jeep.html

Sixby Fire Tech is proud to announce it's latest apparatus, the
Firefighting Jeep. This new apparatus is only 12 studs long and 6
studs wide with seating for two side by side and a decent amount of
storage space. Best of all there are instructions right on the site so
you can build your own Jeep without needing LDraw or any other CAD
type program.

I've also got a gray, non-firefighting equipped version on the site
for military or civilian use. I'm not 100% happy with the cargo bed
area, as I've changed it around quite a few times using slopes and
such to match the front of the passenger area. Also, it really dosen't
look like any specific Jeep model, but it's small and tough and when I
think of a Jeep thats what comes to mind.

Come to think of it, I'm not even sure if this belongs in
build.military. I really did try to build a machine gun for it
though, to no avail. It does use common elements so maybe people can
build their own for their LEGO armies?

Questions, comments, or flames are always welcome.

Jeff Christner

Visit Sixby Fire Tech at - http://members.aol.com/regult/