 Town / 3670
Re: Ambulance MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 21:09:21 GMT

"Jacob Arnold" <jacob@gridface.com> wrote in message
news:GKLC8t.91G@lugnet.com...
I just uploaded photos of an ambulance I made this morning:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=hyperizer

The hardest part was the back--I devised a top latch since the white rear • doors
tend to push inward more than they should. I finally abandoned the idea, • since
it looked a little too elaborate for this scale. Also, you'll note that • the
cab's a bit of a tight fit. Still, it's probably my best rescue vehicle • yet...

Comments are certainly welcome!

Thanks,
Jacob

Jacob:

Nice ambulance.  The back half looks really nice.  To me, the cab looks like
it is riding a little low.  You might want to try to raise the driver's area
by a plate or two.  From what I can recall, the doors on an ambulance are at
a similar height to a pickup truck instead of a car.  Just an idea.  Great
job.

Tim