 Town / 3630
    Re: Ambulance MOC —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) I like it. Colors are perfect IMO, I like all the lights as well. Yeah, comparing it to FDNY ambulances, (I don't know what you were modeling it after) the cab looks a little tight & back looks a little long (to fit the stretcher?). Maybe try (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Ambulance MOC —Jacob Arnold
   (...) Thanks! (...) To be honest, I wasn't modelling it after a specific type--I was just trying to capture the essence of your basic modern North American ambulance. If I didn't have to worry about fitting a minifig in back, I could probably make (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.town)