 Town / 3627
  City Map Questionaire! City builders sign your town up!

In order to create a semi realistic map where most people will be happy, I have created a rather detailed list of questions for people with Lego cities to answer. From the information I will create a map, as well as individual sites dedicated to (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.town) !