 Town / 3626
3625  |  3627
Subject:
Rescue helicopter 480 in latest Mania
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 13:05:01 GMT

How odd, the latest Mania has plans for the 480 Rescue Helicopter,
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/480_1 , saying you can make a near replica with
parts from sets and doors and windows from Shop at Home. The funny thing is,
I can't find any doors or windows that match in bulk. Are they suggesting
buying every set that has the needed parts, or will we be seeing bigger
vehicle doors (they suggest 1x3x2 and the small 1x3x1 doors) soon at SAH?

George