 Town / 3620
  Set-Like Scale? (was: Is bigger better? Or is detail what counts?)

Hi, I was actually about to broach this subject when I saw I had missed the discussion. Looking around the internet it certainly seems there is quite an interest in building towns that have buildings that are both large *and* detailed. I must say (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Set-Like Scale? (was: Is bigger better? Or is detail what counts?)

(...) I think it's amazing too. I'd love to have such detailed buildings (room for them would be nice!), but I know I'd get bored building them myself. Personally I don't have the budget or the inclination to build half-a-dozen identical storeys, (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.town)