 Town / 3609
Re: What is that support piece?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 14:47:35 GMT

John P. Henderson wrote:
Hi All,
  Browsing the Brickshelf gallery for ideas, I saw the DJ setup (see link
below).  Does anyone know, are the tall supports/rigging to each side of the
DJ LEGO pieces?  What set might they be found in?  (I don't recognize them
from any set I currently am familiar with...)
  Thanks for any reply...

ref: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=6312

I believe it's this piece:

  http://peeron.com/inv/parts/30517

from the Studio sets and the new Tie fighter, among others.

:)

Dan