 Town / 3597
    Re: Updates to my webpage - Citypark, Underconstruction Mountain, and New Downtown Building —Chris Leach
   (...) Hey Jason links arn't working.Chris (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: Updates to my webpage - Citypark, Underconstruction Mountain, and New Downtown Building —Jason Spears
     (...) Which links weren't working? I just double checked them and I am pretty sure they are all good. Geocities was acting a little funny around noon, but it's all better now. Thanks, Jason (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: Updates to my webpage - Citypark, Underconstruction Mountain, and New Downtown Building —Scott Sanburn
   Chris & All, (...) Well, they are working for me. Try the links from LUGNET's MichLUG page. Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.michlug)