 Town / 3591
3590  |  3592
Subject:
Shiningston National Bank Offices begin long hard road...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 23:32:48 GMT

I've started work on my tan & white SNB offices.  This is the re-built
facade (sp?) of the building, a 157 year old building.  This building was
first a hotel (the modern decendant is next door), then an apartmant
building for college students, now it has reached most likely the longest
term owner, SNB has owned it for over 50 years.  Recently, 1 year back, the
facade was redone to include a more eye-appealing glass front.  Although the
public is only allowed in the front half of the first floor, over 35 people
work on the 4 floors of the building.

I will be upadting with real pictures as my construction progress moves
along.  For now here is a teaser:

Josh