 Town / 3579
3578  |  3580
Subject:
Octan World Headquarters Building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 16 Sep 2001 18:28:51 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

This is my latest sky-scraper for BrickTopia:
http://members.home.net/hmltn1/topia/octan.htm
I was finally able to put together a large number of special parts I had
sitting around and make use of much of my big Life On Mars set.

Here is the entire city skyline:
http://members.home.net/hmltn1/topia/topia.htm

Also, I added a few more shots of BrickTopia Park
http://members.home.net/hmltn1/topia/park.htm

This is my first real (i.e. non-LDRAW) creation since the birth of my son.
I actually held him in a sling while building some of it.  The rest was done
during the all-too-few times when the baby was sleeping.

Direct Brickshelf links:

LMKWYT