 Town / 3573
  City builders - Unite!

I am putting together a website for people who design and build lego cities. As of now, the site will include interviews, editorials, relevant news, handpicked links, and more. If you feel like you have something to say, and would like to write an (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: City builders - Unite!

Dave: (...) Sounds good. You may want to talk to Erik Wilson about some sort of cooperation with his "Town Planner Project" site. It should be located at: (URL) I am unable to get through to it right now. Play well, Jacob -- (URL) (23 years ago, 16-Sep-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: City builders - Unite!

(...) Jacob, Thanks for the reference. It seems like a cooperation would be interesting, but Ill have to get in touch with Erik. -Dave www.bricktannia.com (23 years ago, 16-Sep-01, to lugnet.town)