 Town / 3573
3572  |  3574
Subject:
City builders - Unite!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 01:54:13 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I am putting together a website for people who design and build lego cities.
As of now, the site will include interviews, editorials, relevant news,
handpicked links, and more.

If you feel like you have something to say, and would like to write an
editorial, please do!  Send it to me ( davea21@rocketmail.com ) and I will
read it and submit it if it is okay.  (no foul language and that sort!)  If
you have a lego city and want to do an interview, also email me.  Ill see if
I can work something out.

If there are any ideas for something they would like to see on this city
builders site, let me know!

Editorials dont have to do with JUST lego cities, they can also deal with
the lego town theme.

Also - Does anyone have any ideas for a name for a site like this?  I am
awfully uncreative right now!  The more clever the better!  Ill even credit
your name at the bottom of the home page if you are chosen.  So think, think!

Thanks,
Dave
www.bricktannia.com