 Town / 3524
  Re: Hey! That's my town :-)

(...) Martin! (...) Wow! That is so impressive. Now I am even sorrier that I couldn't make it to your meeting. I wish I could have seen that in real life. That is so cool looking. I expecially like the 'old town' portion, and the hydro dam with the (...) (23 years ago, 1-Sep-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

  Re: Hey! That's my town :-)

(...) Don't ask, most of it is impurity :-( Martin (...) (23 years ago, 1-Sep-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)