 Town / 3512
  Re: Hey! That's my town :-)

(...) Wow...Kevin, that is really an awesome layout you have. You certainly have the town down pat. ....How about we have Snowbrick (Canada Legofest) up at Kevin's house... :) Are there any good hotels near your house, Kevin? :) Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Hey! That's my town :-)

(...) Thanks Benjamin :-) Yes, there are good hotels near my place ;-) KZ MonLUG #3 Montreal - future site of SnowBrick ;-) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.town)