 Town / 3486
Re: Project - Meijer's Great Lakes Area Superstore
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 18 Aug 2001 18:06:05 GMT

"Rick Hallman" <legodude725@removeaol.com> wrote in message
Greetings everybody!

I have had a bit of inspiration. I am going to do a Meijer's Store... but, • I
need some things for this task. Here is a list of things I need...

Part Number 2571 (Panel  3 x  4 x  6 with Curved Top), I need six of these
in Trans-White, AKA Clear. I need 4 of their corner panels too. I have • been
told how rare these are, but I have Space figures that are rare.

These will be hard to find.  In addition to some Paradisa sets, they also
appeared in the 725 Basic Building set.

Part Number 2493 (Window  1 x  4 x  5), I need alot of these, colored red,
number unknown right now, but about 30+. Glass too.

I believe you can still order the 5149 Red Doors & Windows service pack from
S@H.  There are two of them per pack.  http://guide.lugnet.com/set/5149

Part Number 73436 (Door  1 x  4 x  5 Left), I need these in Red too, and
both kinds, left and right. I need 10 of each.

Available in the red doors and windows service pack.

Part Number 73312 (Door  1 x  4 x  5 with 6 Panes), I need about 10 of
these, in Red.

Also available in the red doors and windows service pack.

Part Number 2580 Support  2 x  2 x  5 Lattice Pillar, in Red, I need 4 for
the Meijer Sign.

These will be hard to find.  They appeared in the 1682 Space Shuttle
(http://guide.lugnet.com/set/1682) and the 4555 Freight Loading Station
(http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4555).  I don't know if they appeared in
anything else.

I am modeling this meijers BEFORE they got into this Meijer Fresh crap. If
anybody has anything else that needs to be mentioned here... post it. • Trade
offers for these pieces must be directed to my email.

Rick

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders