 Town / 3450
    Re: Fast food restaurants and Oscar Mayer Wienermobile —Jonathan Wilson
   (...) Cool. I LOVE your KFC, I recon KFC makes the best chicken in the world :) Got any more photos of it? (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Fast food restaurants and Oscar Mayer Wienermobile —Thomas Main
   (...) Just have to mention that chickens actually make chickens...KFC just dresses up the carcasses... -- Thomas Main thomasmain@hotmail.com (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.town)