 Town / 3446
    beginning a new website —Shane Brunazzi
    Hello all, From the creator of Washington Fire/Rescue and the Mutual Aid Assocation of Lego Fire Departments, I bring you a new website. This site is mostly all photos, no boring text to fall asleep too. Brick City (URL) me know what you think, (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: beginning a new website —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) pretty nice Shane...I hope you post some more pictures soon of some of the other items. I thought the trucks were great. I liked the stations for the most part, just wished that they were slightly larger (well stations 2 and 3).... very nicely (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.town)