 Town / 3376
3375  |  3377
Subject:
Kenny Brack is your winner! or At least LEGO is having a better day today...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 22:00:24 GMT

I believe that I was right when I said that the driver of that race last
week was named Kenny Brack.  He won the race this week near Chicago on ABC
so I guess this is a good day for LEGO and Shell.  (Is anyone buying those
LEGO Shell sets at their local Shell station?)  The person who wanted me to
buy them some sets I have to say that right now is not appearing very good
for buying some LEGO sets and sending them to you through the mail but
perhaps one of the richer Lugnet people can buy them for you.

Jesse Long